Remedies for Pitra Dosh
Pitra Dosh is actually a karmic debt of the ancestors. It is reflected in the Kundli in a form of malefic planetary combinations and is to be paid by the person having Pitra dosha in his Kundli. To put it simply, Pitra dosh is formed in a person’s horoscope, when his/her ancestors have committed some sin or mistake.
It causes severe ups and downs in one’s lifespan. The native tends to suffer from a lack of mental decisiveness and money.
Shraddha and Tarpan is the best way to get rid of this Dosh. You should put a photo of his late relatives on the south wall of the house and put a necklace on it and praise him daily. By getting blessings from them, one gets freedom from this dosha.
Signs to identify Pitra Dosh
1. Children falling sick frequently.
2. The couple having problems in conceiving the child, i.e. problem in pregnant.
3. Frequent miscarriages.
4. Only a girl child being conceived recurrently.
5. Quarrels among family members without any valid reason.
6. Hindrances in the person’s educational and career growth.
7. Hinderance in educational and career growth and success.
8. Lagging family growth and constantly facing problems.
9. Physically or mentally handicapped person is more likely to have this affliction.
There is just one reason behind this malefic Dosha in the Kundli. That is, the wrongdoings of the ancestors which further results in certain planetary positions in the Horoscope creating Pitra dosha.